- 相關推薦
在現實社會中,我們可以使用臺詞的機會越來越多,臺詞是戲劇表演中角色所說的話語。優秀的臺詞都具備一些什么特點呢?以下是小編為大家收集的僵尸新娘臺詞,歡迎大家分享。
我將用我的手帶你走出憂傷困苦
With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯將永不干涸因為我將是你杯中的生命之泉
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
我將用這支蠟燭在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
現在我用這只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子嗎?
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
Good morning. Good morning.
Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal. 號外,號外!范家的婚禮彩排十分鐘后開始彩排。
Watch it! 小心點。
It's a beautiful day It's a rather nice day
今天是個好日子的確不錯的日子
A day for a glorious wedding
婚禮的大喜之日。
A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
親愛的,其實是婚禮彩排
A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
這可是個盛大的婚禮彩排
Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know
希望不要發生意外
That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show
來打斷我們的好事
And that's why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go
任何細節都必須?
According to plan Our son will be married
按照計劃進行 我們的兒子要結婚了
According to plan Our family carried
按照計劃 我們的家族就能?
Elevated to the heights of society
一步跨入上流社會
To the costume balls In the hallowed halls
擠進化裝舞會 擠進黃庭宮殿
Rubbing elbows with the finest
和權貴擦肩往來
Having crumpets with Her Highness
和女王共進點心
We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen
我們擠入上流社會,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶
We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been
徹底忘卻以往的身份
Blimey! It's my dress is caught. Begging your pardon, ma'am. 奧?我的裙子卡住了槽糕
Come on, dear. It's not me. It's my dress is caught.
親愛的?用力擠 不是我卡住了,是裙子
Where is Victor? We might be late.
維克特在哪?我們要遲到了
Fish merchants. 魚販子
It's a terrible day Now, don't be that way
真是個糟糕的日子 啊~ 別這樣
It's a terrible day for a wedding
今天因為這樁婚事弄得真糟糕
It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
我們怎么會落得如此狼狽
That has led to this ominous wedding
才會換來這該死的婚禮
How could our family have come to this?
咱們家怎么會潦倒至此
To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche
得把女兒嫁給爆發平民
They're so common So coarse
他們真庸俗真粗鄙
Oh, it couldn't be worse Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了不能再糟?這我可不同意
They could be landrich, Bankrupt aristocracy
有人是地主,有人破產
Without a penny to their name
有人是貴族卻身無分文
Just like you and me 就像你?和我
Oh, dear. 呃?天哪!
And that's why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何細節都必須?
According to plan Our daughter will wed
?按照計劃進行女兒要嫁人
According to plan Our family led
按照計劃家族就能?
From the depths of deepest poverty
?脫離貧困
To the noble realm Of our ancestry
重回祖先時的顯赫
And who would have guessed In a million years
誰會想得到
That our daughter with a face Of an otter in disgrace
相貌如此平庸的女兒
Would provide our ticket To a rightful place
卻是把鑰匙,讓我們得回該有的地位
Oh, Hildegarde. 奧!希冀得?
What if Victor and I don't like each other?
萬一我和維克特不喜歡彼此怎么辦?
As if that has anything to do with marriage.
哈?這和婚姻有何關系!
Do you suppose your father and I like each other?
你認為你的父母喜歡彼此嗎?
Surely you must a little?
你們當然? 起碼有一點吧?
Of course not. Of course not. 當然沒有
Get those corsets laced properly.
把衣帶綁妥當了
I can hear you speak without gasping.
看你說話連氣都喘不過來
You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.
這次你一定得成功,維克特
Now, all you have to do is reel her in.
I'm already reeling, Mother.
你只要照著做就行啦我已經照著做了
Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?
維多利亞艾弗格拉為什么不嫁個門當戶對的大官或什么
Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.
呃?胡說!我們不比艾弗格拉家差
I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.
我總覺得我的身份就該比那些魚販子高尚
But I've never even spoken to her.
但?我從沒和她說過話
Well, at least we have that in our favor.
這起碼對我們有利
Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
梅修,拜托別再咳了
Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.
婚姻不過是合伙的關系,互相利用罷了
You'd think a lifetime watching us...
這輩子看著我們夫妻倆?
Might have taught her that
她總該學到了吧
Might have taught her that Everything must be perfect
她總該學到了吧凡是都不能出差錯
Everything must be perfect Everything must be perfect
凡事都得完美?完美?
Perfect That's why everything
?完美,所以任何事情
Every last little thing 任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何細節都必須?
According to plan 按照計劃進行
Look at the way you're standing.
看看你站著的樣子
You look like you got ricketsor something...
不像話!你得? 呃?呵呵!
Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!
Such impeccable taste!
哇~天哪!真是富麗堂皇,太有品位了!
Oh, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧?
It's not as big as our place, dear.
比艾菲家差了點兒
Bit shabby really, isn't it? Shut up.
呃?不是。很破舊閉嘴!呵呵!
Lord and Lady Everglot...
這是艾弗格拉侯爵與夫人
...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.
這是范杜夫婦
Why, you must be Miss Victoria.
你一定是維多利亞小姐
Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.
我打賭?你看上去絕對不超過20歲
Smile, darling, smile.
微笑,親愛的,微笑
Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.
哈?很榮幸見到你們,歡迎光臨寒舍
Thank you. 謝謝
We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.
請至西廂房暫歇
Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.
請走這邊
Oh, I love what you've done with the place.
Who is your decorator?
哦~裝飾的太棒了!誰是你們的設計師?
Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.
瓷磚地該清潔,窗簾布該換洗
My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.
奧~我丈夫老師瘋言瘋語,別管他
Yes, it's usually best.哈~對拉
Do forgive me. You play beautifully.
原諒我的唐突你彈得真好聽
I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太無禮
Excuse me. 對不起
Mother won't let me near the piano.
母親不許我靠近鋼琴
Music is improper for a young lady.
音樂不適合年輕女士
Too passionate, she says. 她說音樂太激情
If I may ask, Miss Everglot...
容我冒昧?請問?艾弗格拉小姐?
...where is your chaperon? 你的?女仆呢?
Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...
或許?在這種情形下
...you could call me Victoria.
你可以叫我維多利亞
Yes, of course. Well... 哦~是的
Victoria... Yes, Victor.
維多利亞嗯,維克特
Tomorrow, we are to be m...
明天我們就要??
M... M...
Married. Yes. Married. 結婚 –對!結?婚
Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.
我從小就夢想著自己的結婚之日
I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.
我一直希望找到我深愛的人
Someone to spendthe rest of my life with.
一個能和我白頭偕老的人
Silly, isn't it? Yes, silly.
有點傻?是吧?是?傻?呵
No. No, not at all, no.
不?不?一點都不傻?不傻
Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
哦,糟糕!對不起
What impropriety is this? 這太沒規矩了!
You shouldn't be alone together. 你們倆不能獨處
【僵尸新娘臺詞】相關文章:
夢見僵尸04-26
lol英雄臺詞01-19
畫皮經典臺詞01-20
接新娘游戲03-15
經典英文臺詞200句03-15
佟湘玉經典臺詞200則03-15
劍雨臺詞65則01-03
哈姆雷特經典臺詞200則01-06
青春派經典臺詞03-08